IVF Refund ProgramIVF Refund Program
IVF Refund Program is a unique program that offers all of the benefits of a discounted multi-cycle program, plus a refund on any unused cycles, allowing you to maximize your chance of success and limit the possibility of paying for unused services.
Shared risk IVF programmes
The extra costs, such as fertility medication, embryo cryopreservation, and storage – among other things – can generate a vast, unpredictable expense.
How to overcome this? When considering the financial planning of your fertility journey, a thoughtful evaluation is key.
At INCINTA, we have the resources, expertise and will to help you!
IVF Refund Plan
We have developed a number of IVF guarantee programmes to support fertility patients, reduce fertility expenses and offer affordable IVF treatment packages
IVF Refund Program
Cost not inclued
Participation requirements for 2 cycles IVF programs for women below
- Be less than 35 years at the start of the program.
- Have an AMH > 1.06
- BMI <=35
- Have an AFC of > 10
- Be a non-smoker, non-drinker and non drug user
- Have a normal uterine cavity assessment
- Have a history of no more than one pregnancy loss, unless approved by one of the physicians.
- Have had no more than 1 previous failed IVF cycle.
- The male should have sufficient ejaculated sperm (fresh or frozen) or TESE sperm from males with obstructive azospermia (CF carriers and vasectomy patients).
Here is what you could benefit from our Refund Program which is very affordable for the patient who struggle with financial problems. We want to introduce this program to let everyone who wants to be parenthood to have a chance to give a try. Feel free to contact with us at 424-212-4087。